Monday, December 16, 2013

Welcome



Welcome to The Life of B. I am Bee. I am a woman, a friend, a daughter. I am a lot of things but really, I'm just a girl in the world. I'm probably a lot like you. I'm in my mid twenties, a student studying marketing, a social media intern and a workaholic. This blog is my outlet. I write about the things I like, the things I do and the places I go. I write about what I want to be when I grow up and my observations on life.


I started blogging nine years ago as a way to have a place to organize my thoughts. Since then I have beat depression, figured out what I have wanted to do with my life (even though its taken 6 years of college and transferring to university and back to college to figure it out) and started a five-year plan. 


I like to think I'm pretty laid back and easy going but I do like my routines.  I tend to eat the same things over and over until I'm sick of them.  I survive on less sleep that I'd like. I like to keep busy. I have restarted this blog to help build my social media presence. I will updated you on life, recipes and products that will be in review.


No comments:

Post a Comment