Monday, January 6, 2014

A Dairy Free Year!


I have decided that one of my major New Years Resolutions is to eat dairy-free, except for a little bit of milk in my tea in the morning. I have completely given up caffeine and drinking sodas. I had recently posted on my Twitter that I was pushing the dairy-free lifestyle as I am lactose intolerant and was messaged by Daiya Foods.

Daiya Foods is a company that strives towards dairy free cheeses, they embrace the love of food, commit to kind living and have a great compassion for people and our planet. They focus on our favourite ways to enjoy cheese with delicious dairy-free cheese alternatives. They have created Shreds, Wedges, Slices, Cream Cheese Style Spreads and Pizzas. All Daiya products are free of three of the most common allergens: dairy (casein, whey and lactose), soy and gluten but still contain is creaminess, flavour and savoury goodness.

After emailing a rep, they are sending me coupons so I can try out their delicious recipes.

I will keep you all posted!





No comments:

Post a Comment