Monday, February 17, 2014

Mystery Brand Revealed! Garnier Fructis Damage Eraser!



This week I received a box from L'Oreal revealing the mystery samples I received the week before. In the box was, Garnier Fructis Damage Eraser shampoo, conditioner, split end serum and a reconstructing butter. 



In the past I have done very well with Garnier Fructis treatments than the regular rinse outs for some reason, and after my first use, detangling was a breeze when I got out the shower. It also made my hair very soft and less frizzy when it air-dried! My hair has been less frizzy all week, which is a plus! I have been able to have control over my hair (if you know what I mean!), and have been able to straighten and style my hair without having to overuse greasy gels and hair sprays! Thank you L'Oreal for making my hair more manageable!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment