Tuesday, June 24, 2014

VoxBox #3: imPRESS Manicure from Broadway Nails

I am a HUGE fan of fake nails, especially since I am a nail biter! I first received the imPress Manicure VoxBox from Influenster 2 months ago and haven' t had a chance to post this blog (no internet at home).

I have seen them advertised but I had my doubts about how durable they would be but decided to give them a try. I am usually rough with my nails, even when I don't mean to be, so they almost always either fall off or get damaged quickly. I've noticed in stores that they are around the same price as you would pay for other brands of glue-on nails and they come in a really good range of colours and designs (so thats a plus!). I'm sure there's something to suit everyone's taste. 

I did find, that these lasted me about a week before they started to fall off on their own. The remainder of the nails came off easily and didn't damage my nails underneath. (Like most acrylic nails or glue on nails) I didn't have to soak them in acetone but having said that the nails that were left were secure and would have probably stayed on for another day or 2. 

One problem I did face was that the nails didn't exactly fit my real nails. I've noticed that my fingers are a little wider than most people's and the imPRESS nails  were always just too narrow for my finger nails. 

PROS: Quick and easy to apply, they look good, fit great and didn't damage my nails underneath

CONS: They're a little expensive if you want to wear them everyday and (for me) didn't last a week.

So after all that, would I buy them and most definitely recommend them to friends and family members. 



No comments:

Post a Comment